Exercise with determination, consistency and positivity. Do not quit, for quitters never win. Keep your motivation level high. Start and stick to your exercise routine using the following tips.
- 1. Choose activities which you enjoy and have fun doing. You need to enjoy your exercise routine without making it an obligatory duty on you.
- 2. Bring in variation. Go for multiple exercise types such as walking, running, swimming, yoga, weight training, biking, etc. Mix it up and give yourself variations to enjoy.
- 3. Record your activities. Set small, achievable, practical goals and revise them periodically to keep motivation high.
- 4. Exercise not for a day or two but make it a lifestyle choice. Change your normal routine for long-term success.
- 5. Put your comfort and convenience first. Schedule your daily routine and plan out the exercises at a particular time where you will stick with it.
- 6. Don’t be hard on yourself. Don’t start aggressively, you won’t build muscles or core, or lose weight in a day. Be patient and tolerant. Remember slow and steady wins the race.
- 7. Surround yourself with positivity and supportive people. Read, eat and do good to stay energetic, active, healthy and happy.